As per PACOM and the Foreign Clearance Guide (www.fcg.pentagon.mil/fcg/cfm )
- Mandatory Training and Documentation: Prior to travel, DoD and DoD-sponsored travels must complete the following training and documentation, regardless of length of travel, and must state in the itinerary tab of the Travel Clearance Request (see https://www.fcg.pentagon.mil/docs/RP.cfm#IIIC3 ) that they have complied with these requirements.
1. Antiterrorism (AT) Training:
- See instructions for Level 1 AT Awareness Training.
- AT Training must be current and completed within 12 months prior to entry into
2. Travel Tracker / Individual AT Plan (TT/IATP):
- Please see instructions for Travel Tracker Individual AT Plan.
- TT/IATP must be completed prior to entry in the AOR.
3. Personnel Recovery (PR):
- See SERE 100.1 Completion Instructions.
- SERE must be current and completed within 36 months prior to entry into the
- See ISOPREP Completion Instructions.
- ISOPREP must be completed and reviewed within 12 months of entry into the
5. AOR Location Specific Brief:
- See instructions for AOR Location Specific Brief.
- AOR specific briefing must be received within three (3) months prior to entry
into the AOR.
6. High Risk of Isolation or Exploitation (HRI/E):
- See instructions for High Risk of Isolation or Exploitation Personnel.
- HRI/E must be current and completed prior to entry into the AOR.
HRI/E is required for:
- Personnel designated as HRI/E by specialty or mission.
- Personnel traveling to a USPACOM Travel Restricted Country or Travel
This information posted is outdated and inaccurate. Please contact PACOM J358 or the Foreign Clearance Guide for correct guidance www.fcg.pentagon.mil/fcg.cfm