Home Leadership Insights FAQ About Us
System Maintenance: Scheduled from 21 Feb 1600 - 21 Feb 2100 GMT Users may experience intermittent degradation of APAN applications and services.

2nd Annual Learning Professionals' Consortium | JBSA-Randolph Air Force Base 16-20 March 2020 [Learning Professionals Consortium Call for Topics]

Learning Professionals Consortium Call for Topics

Topics must be submitted for consideration NLT 30 Sep 2019.

Proposals to present topics must include the following:

1. Title of the presentation (7 words or less).
2. Format of the presentation (i.e. poster talk, 50-minute presentation including Q&A, demonstration booth, panel discussion other).
3. Support and facility requirements (i.e. projector and screen, 24” x 48” table, 16 Sq Ft floor space, etc.) Note: it is the presenter’s responsibility to provide a laptop computer if needed.
4. Description of the presentation including theoretical foundations (250 words or less).
5. Description of takeaways provided to attendees, if any (i.e. worksheets, flyers, job aids). Note: it is the presenters’ responsibility to produce and provide all takeaway materials.
6. Description of how this presentation explores the conference theme of “Thinking: Honing the Warfighters’ Edge” (250 words or less).
7. Short biographic sketch of the presenter(s) (75 words per person maximum).
8. Contact Information for lead presenter(s)

Email proposals to aetc.a3pinbox@us.af.mil;  NLT 30 Sep 2019. Proposals will be reviewed by the selection committee for inclusion in the consortium agenda.

Because there are limited formal-presentation slots, the selection committee may approve presentation requests for poster presentations or other formats.

Related
Recommended