Far Future Advances in Neurosciences to Optimize Human Performance w/ Dr. Amy Kruse

Dr. Amy Kruse, Vice President of Innovation at Intific, leads a discussion on "Far Future Advances in Neurosciences to Optimize Human Performance."This discussion was held during U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command's 2015 Mad Scientist conference. The event, held Oct. 27th, brought leading scientists, innovators and thinkers throughout academia, industry and government together to share ideas about the future operational environment.

• Hello Dr.Amy Kruse,

thank you for this good lecture.

Generally I would like to agree with you.I consider a cognitive fitness training to be very useful.

Of course, I am aware that the hard and demanding training U.S.Army encourages and activates the mental resources. Nevertheless, a targeted mental training would make sense.

In short, it was mentioned in your presentation that this training must be scientifically sound.

I would like to point out in this way that Mr. Mark Divine (Commander, U.S.Navy Seals) has developed such a training program.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Related
Recommended