System Maintenance: Scheduled from 21 Feb 1600 - 21 Feb 2100 GMT Users may experience intermittent degradation of APAN applications and services.

Creating a new Red Team Security Classification Guide (SCG)

I still work for Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL).  Many of you may know me from my participation in many Title 10 and other major wargames including Army After Next and Unified Quest.

I am currently tasked to create a new Red Team SCG and am looking for

• Approved Red Team SCG's -- either Unclassified or SECRET
  • Recommendations regarding content
  • Limited to Unclassified & Secret

Looking for any suggestions and approved verbiage.  I will share results with interested persons and organizations.

Additional:

(U) Classification Policy

(U) Information within the research, development, testing, and evaluation (RDTE) process related to military capabilities, performance of proposed, planned or developing systems, and unique technologies critical to these systems must be protected. These protective actions are necessary to deny adversaries information regarding United States (US) capabilities and intentions which would permit them to modify their military and/or space systems and plans in ways that lessen the effectiveness of new or modified US offensive and defensive systems and undermine US investments in the research, development and acquisition of these systems.

Related