System Maintenance: Scheduled from 21 Feb 1600 - 21 Feb 2100 GMT Users may experience intermittent degradation of APAN applications and services.

Is it possible to get access to resources and materials being used by current courses?

I work at the Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies and I am giving instruction to the faculty and staff on Red Team methods and tools. It would be beneficial for me to have access to course material currently being used (not reinvent the wheel). Thank you for the consideration.

• Can you be more specific in what you are looking for? All the tools and techniques taughted/used at the school house are in the Red Team Handbook (newest version is linked on home screen). If there is something specific you are looking for, we are more than happy to assist in helping anyway we can!!

Adam
  • In reply to timothy.herndon:

Thanks Adam,

I am looking for a Red Team 101 or Red Team course overview presentation.

-Brad
  • Hey Brad, I've done some similar classes for fellow staff members. I used only a couple slides built from CH 1 of the ACTHB. I used those slides to generate conversation. The discussions were small group (6-10) of familiar colleagues. Yours may be a bit different due to the added faculty flavor or increased size.

My efforts with practicing staff members have morphed into a tools a techniques focus. After a few practical iterations the tools seem to take on a new lively usefulness for the staff. These results have differentiated ACTH from other leadership books.

If you are teaching practicing staffers I recommend, after the 101 brief, you introduce specific tools with immediate applications for existing tasks. This has helped me tremendously and improves receptiveness next time.

Also, if you don't mind sharing your 101 brief when it is finished, it would be handy to keep in the slide library!

Good Luck!
    Barry.
  • In reply to B Johnson:

Brad and B Johnson, we have just added some products that might interest you.

These products are intended to be refreshers for graduates. However, as you facilitate, they might be a good precursor to the actual activity for your participants.

These refreshers are PPTs so anyone can use them inside most any ARMY system. Each is a 'how to' without the conceptual explanations. Each is 2-4 minutes long with simple narration, animation, and controls; a download button (only visible when you are signed in).

Go to the Red Teaming Tools section. I have also posted a link from the ‘Forum’.
Related