System Maintenance: Scheduled from 21 Feb 1600 - 21 Feb 2100 GMT Users may experience intermittent degradation of APAN applications and services.

Graduates, is this refresher helpful?

I need feedback on products that we've made for you.

Please review a tool that you had in class, from the list below, and send me some feedback before 23 August (comments or scott.j.fausset.civ@mail.mil). Go to Red Team Tools & Training to find and download them (must be logged in to see the 'Download' button). Each product is a short, quick refresher on the steps (how to); only 2-4 minutes long, not a retelling of the concept.

Thank you, in advance, for your time and participation.--scott

Refreshers:

1. Premortem Analysis
  2. Alternative Futures Analysis
  3. Dot Voting
  4. 4 Ways of Seeing
  5. Onion Model
  6. Circle of Voices
  7. 5 Will Get You 25
  8. Think - Write - Share
  9. Argument Deconstruction
  10. Ideal Group Process
  11. Cultural Perception Framework
  12. TROIKA Consulting
  • Thank you. Many have viewed, downloaded, and rated. A few have even sent an email. Your feedback is very important to me. Please keep it coming for a couple more days. Again, thank you.--scott
  • Scott. These are very helpful. Thank you!
  • In reply to Scott Fausset:

Sir,

During my course I mentioned that other than what was in writing we did not know which one of the tools we had just finished using during the class. Bill Greenberg took my concern which had by that time become a class concern and must have forwarded it up. These were phenomenal. This is exactly what we were asking for. They were very well put together explanations and offered an audio and visual means of keeping it fresh in the mind.

I loved it!! Great job!!! I wonder if you will be able to get something similar (I realize it would be very complex of a thing) to remind us how to carry out string of pearls. Maybe a short brief general reminder.

All great though!!! Thank you so very much.

Rafael Cano
  • In reply to Rafael Cano:

Thank you for this great post! I am so glad you like them. Efforts like this are always a gamble. It is good to know our efforts are worthwhile. Yes, I heard your comments in the surveys and String of Pearls is definitely on my list. I just needed my customer's (you all) confirmation that we were on the right track. Moreover, I hope to do one for every tool, about 30 more to go. Keep me posted on your reactions. Again, thank you so much!--scott
  • Good day Scott/Team,

I need some assistance from you. Do you know of where I could find those Red Team tools you provided in an editable version in which I can modify, add/subtract new data without having to create the tools in a PowerPoint, excel, word, etc.?

Respectfully,
    Andrew B. Chiscul
  • In reply to Andrew Chiscul:

You can download them in PowerPoint from this site in the RT Tools section.
  • Scott, Thank you for your diligence and hard work to provide 'hip-pocket' refresher presentations on the many RT tools. We will do our best to carry on the legacy and credibility UFMCS brought to the art of better decision-making.
Related