Red Cross of Guam
AF Aid Society
Army Emergency Relief
CG Mutual Assistance
NAVY311 is a service that connects you to a chaplain.
Phone: 1-855-NAVY-311 (1-855-628-9311)
Text: email@example.com in the "to" line
Anderson AFB Chapel: https://www.facebook.com/PacafAndersenChapel
Naval Base Guam Chapel: https://www.facebook.com/GuamNavyChapel
NMCRS Guam: 671-564-1879
Facebook: NMCRS Guam - Financial Assistance - Quick Assist Loans | NMCRS (en-US)
Naval Hospital Guam:
MDG Clinic on Anderson AF Base Operations
Naval Hospital Guam
Nurse Advice Line
Text "START" to 88788
USO Andersen Facebook
Temporary Hours: 1000-1800
Available Services: AC, WiFi, phones, computers, TV, coffee/tea
Please visit the link below to download important information and forms.
NFAAS Login problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you filled out an NFAAS needs assessment? If not, click the button below to fill out an assessment and tell us what you need. You will be contacted by an Emergency Case Manager as soon as possible:
Members/Family Members: for assistance call AFPRC at 1-800-435-9941 or Total Force Service Center at 1-800-525-0102.
You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number and PAS Code (if possible) in order for us to contact you. Please do NOT include SSN/DOB.
For assistance/technical issues, please contact the ADPAAS Information Hotline by email at USARMY.PENTAGON.HQDA.MBX.ADPAAS@ARMY.MIL or call them at 1-800-833-6622, option 6.
You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number and UIC (if possible) in order for us to contact you. Please do NOT include SSN/DOB.
Anderson AFB MFRC
Sexual assault support for the DoD community.
Anonymous. Confidential. 24/7.
Click the link below or call 1-877-995-5247
DoD Safe Helpline
This webpage has key information to assist you and your family during this emergency.
Navy Personnel: To fill out a needs assessment, click the red button below to be directed to NFAAS, the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System:
NFAAS Needs Assessment
Air Force Personnel: To fill out a needs assessment, click the red button below to be directed to AFPAAS, the Air Force Family Accountability and Assessment System:
AFPAAS Needs Assessment
Army Personnel: To fill out a needs assessment, click the red button below to be directed to ADPAAS, the Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System:
ADPAAS Needs Assessment
FILING A CLAIM WITH THE NAVY FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY SUPER TYPOON MAWAR
PLEASE VISIT THE DOCUMENTS LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR REQUIRED FORMS
1. If you suffered loss or damage to your personal property (vehicle, personal property, spoiled food) due to flood, high winds, or loss of power during Super Typhoon Mawar, you can file a claim if:A. You are an active duty member, a reservist on active duty, or a civilian employee of the Department of Navy, and you are not considered a local inhabitant of the area.B. The property was located in your assigned or authorized quarters, or located on base when it was damaged.2. Claims packets for filing your claim with the Navy can be found on-line at http://www.jag.navy.mil. Click on “Claims” under “For Sailors and families” then select “Packets and Forms” on the right side of the screen. You will forward your claim to the Personnel Claims Unit (PCU) located in Norfolk, VA. The PCU help line is manned from 0630-1630 Eastern Time.- The phone numbers are commercial (757) 440-6315, DSN 564-3310- The fax numbers are (757) 440-6316 and DSN 564-3337.- The email address is email@example.com.You may also obtain claims packets and submit your claim to Branch Legal Assistance Office is located in Barracks 1A on Naval Base Guam, on the first floor, next to Lockwood housing. Call 671-333-2061/2062 DSN: 315-333-2061 for more information or the Emergency Response Center located at the Charles King Fitness Center. Your claim will be forwarded to the PCU for adjudication.3. If you have private insurance covering your loss, you must make a demand against your private insurance carrier, include a copy of the insurance settlement, and submit it with your claim package. If the damages total an amount less than your deductible, you simply need to attach a current copy of your declaration pageshowing the deductible. You must provide a copy of the claim you filed with your private insurance carrier.
Questions? Claims Help Line: DSN 564-3310The help line is manned from 0630 – 1630 Eastern Time.
Guam Power Authority: Please check the GPA Facebook page for the latest updates on power restoration Guam Power Authority | Facebook
Guam Homeland Security Updates and Press Releases: Guam Homeland Security - Office of Civil Defense | GHS OCD - Government of Guam
Guam Waterworks Authority: Guam Waterworks Authority | Mangilao Guam | Facebook
Residents island-wide who have water service are being asked to conserve water while we attempt to increase reservoir levels.
FEMA & Reporting home damages:
NGIS Guam- https://ngis.dodlodging.net/propertys/joint-region-marianas-nb-guam
Naval Base Guam Housing: Navy Housing - NAVBASE Guam
PLEASE VISIT THE DOCUMENTS LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO ACCESS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
HQ Air Force Aid Society (HQ AFAS) is providing the following for immediate assistance:
Grant: $600 to help with lodging, food, gas and other incidentals.
*Air Force/Space Force members and their dependents
*Guard and Reserve Air Force/Space Force members (regardless of duty status) and their dependents
*Retired Air Force/Space Force members receiving retirement pay and their dependents
*Air Force/Space Force widows/widowers
*Dependent spouses and dependent-aged children of deceased Air Force/Space Force members (who died on active duty or in retired status).
Funds provided are for immediate need, but personnel will still be able to apply through normal process for additional assistance after assessment from FEMA, insurance and other resources. AFAS provides the emergency assistance to an applicant directly into their bank account through Zelle or ACH (funds transfer). Also, they have coordinated with Sister Society-Coast Guard Mutual Assistance, should applicants encounter issues. They are willing to assist through their local office (once up and running) to provide checks locally on behalf of AFAS, if required.
Military Base Statuses:
Camp Blaz: MEP Only
NEW BOIL WATER ORDER
Naval Base Guam: Updated as of June 1, 2023 @1140est
Naval Base Guam (NBG) is in TCCOR 4 with modified operations. The installation is open to all DoD ID Card Holders. Issuance of new visitor passees is suspended.
- U.S. Postal Service is open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Command pick-up is 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., Monday to Friday.
- Official Mail Drop-Off is 1 – 2 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Hours and operational capability are subject to change without notice, pending power and internet availability.
- For members who had turn in appointments dating back to May 22, VPC has reached out via email regarding the closure and potential reopening of the VPC. Members should check their email for these messages. Once the VPC is open, email updates will be sent for all of the affected appointments to get them rescheduled accordingly. VPC is not able to process turn-ins at this time.
- For members who need to pick up their vehicle from the Guam VPC, no appointment is necessary, however customers must proceed to the Guam DMV to obtain a temporary operating permit before they can pick up their vehicle. As the Guam DMV office is also closed at this time, members can obtain a temporary operating permit from the Guam Revenue and Tax Office until the DMV reopens. Once they receive a temporary operating permit, the customer must then proceed to Guam Customs in the Port Administration Building where they will hand carry their completed packet to include the Temporary Operating Permit from the DMV, Proof of Insurance, and their Driver’s License or Passport. The customs office will provide a stamped PASSED Bill of Lading. The customer will need to bring the PASSED Bill of Lading, 5-day temporary permit, driver’s license, Power-of-Attorney (if applicable) and the origin VPC vehicle inspection form to the VPC office on NBG.
- Polaris Point, NCTS, Apra View, Naval Hospital, and NBG Mini Marts are OPEN daily, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Rank tabs and devices are available for purchase at the NBG and Naval Hospital Mini Marts.
- The NEX Dry Cleaners are OPEN for clothing and uniform pick-up ONLY. Customers who turned in dry-cleaning can pick-up their clothing by coming to the entrance of the NEX Main Store and letting a store representative know they are there for dry cleaning pick-up.
- Propane refills are AVAILABLE. Propane must be paid for at any of the open NEX Mini Mart stores. Pick-up location for propane refill tank is located outside of the Main Exchange. Receipt of payment must be presented upon refill.
- Wendy’s CLOSED due to generator issues
- NBG Gas Station OPEN 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. $40 purchase limit for fuel. Credit card, debit, and cash transactions are available. All customers should follow all traffic control measures and any established queues.
- Rainmaker water machines are available for use at NBG gas station and Apra View Mini Mart. Limit of FOUR, 5-gallon bottles. Machine utilizes coins ONLY.
- NCTS Barber Shop Open, daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
**ALL items have purchase limits of TWO. Credit card, debit, and cash transactions are available. For NBG Mini Mart purchases only, customers do not have to queue in line but must find alternate parking safely.**
- Subway at NBG Mini Mart OPEN
- Guam High School Graduation will take place as scheduled on Friday, June 2 at the Guam High School football field.
- Dates for pick-up of personal belongings at DoDEA campuses will be released at a later time
- For families PCSing, please ensure school as an accurate forwarding address
- DoDEA will be at the EFAC on Wednesday, May 31 and Friday June, 2 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- No limits on produce and meat. All other items have a purchase limit of TWO, except cases of water which has a limit of ONE.
- Credit card, debit, and cash transactions are available. Cash back debit option, NOT available.
- Due to power loss during the typhoon, several chilled products including milk and eggs are NOT available at this time. Delivery pending.
- All customers should follow all traffic control measures and any established queues.
- Trash pick-up services will resume beginning tomorrow. While the schedule is still pending, residents are asked to prepare their trash bins for pick up by placing them along the roadside.
- various areas at Torpedoes and Tomahawks
- The Emergency Family Assistance Center (EFAC) at TNT
- Orote Commissary
- NEX Mini Mart at NBG and at Apra View
- Subway at NBG Mini Mart
- The NBG Chapel Office and the chapel breezeway
- Sumay Marina Office
As we move forward, anticipate added posting locations. Additionally, we are working with our command ombudsmen and our command triads to begin assisting us in our information dissemination efforts. We thank you for your patience and understanding, as we work to ensure personnel and families receive the information they need.
- The NBG Child Development Center will be OPEN for dual military, single military or active duty with mission essential spouse. Children must already be registered. Hours of Operation, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Naval Hospital CDC remains closed.
- School Age Care (SAC) will be OPEN for dual military, single military or active duty with mission essential spouse. Children must already be registered with the center. Hours of Operation, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
**Note: SAC will be held at the NBG CDC**
- Teen Center services are canceled until further notice.
- Memorial Day Monday, May 29 – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 9 p.m.
- Daily beginning Tuesday, May 30 – 6 to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and 4 to 9 p.m.
- Food will be available for purchase with a limited menu. CASH only, SIK available.
- Air Conditioning is running.
- Navy NDVD movies will be shown.
- Pool tables, games, board games, and corn hole will also be available.
- Wi-Fi is NOT online, however phones and laptop charging areas are available.
- Fleet and Family Support Center
- Navy Marine Corps Relief Society
- American Red Cross
- NBG Housing Office
- NBG Legal Assistance Office
- Hours of operation are daily 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Hours are subject to change, stay tuned for updates and future schedule.
- Assistance and review of claims for personal property damage for members residing in government housing or work spaces due to the storm.
- Preparing claims and appeals with civilian insurance companies, delays in damage assessments, and inadequate or lapsed coverage.
- Assistance with claims/loans for property off-base under Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- Representatives from the Legal Assistance Team are located at the EFAC. They may also be reached by calling (671) 333-2061. Due to current operating environment, expect response within 24 to 72 hours.
- 9 a.m. Catholic Mass
- 11 a.m. Protestant Service
- Services will be held in the open area behind the NBG Chapel.
- Navy Federal Credit Union, NBG Laundromat, NEX Main Store, Home Gallery, Home Center, Charles King Fitness Center and all MWR facilities except TNT.
- Naval Hospital Guam and NCTS Gas Stations
Information is changing rapidly and we thank the community for your patience and understanding as we work to keep you updated with the latest information on openings and status of services. Stay tuned to NBG's Facebook page for updates!
Anderson AF Base- only open to CAC holders (Active Duty, Guard and Reservists), dependents and contractors (by exception).
Boil water notice for Most of Guam (Does not apply to NB Guam):
Boil Water Notice Tips:
For information, contact GWA’s 24/7 phone line at (671) 646-4211 or go to www.facebook.com/guamwaterworksauthority.
Q and A from Townhall on 5/29:
Gates & Hours:
USO Anderson temporary operating hours of Monday- Sunday 1000-1800 *Limited services
Commissary is open 0800-1900. Commissary access is limited to active duty, guard, reserve and their dependents at this time.
Pet Certs & Vet Contacts:
A/C Locations: Chapel 1 & Chapel 2, USO and Gym have Air conditioning
WiFI- Chapels and USO have wi-fi
Schools- Reporting done for the year. Guam HS Graduation on 2 June @ 5pm.
Services and their statuses:
Closed Services: CDC, Post Office, Gas Station, School Age Care, Military Family Readiness Center, Library.
Gas Services: Beginning 31 May, 6am-1200 AD and dependents only, noon-6pm members with current base access and gas privileges
Drive with caution on base. Most lights are not operational.
Please place green waste on the curb. Anderson AF Base crews are working to clear green waste. Please no food waste at this time.
Red Cross Supplies No longer available: ARC Supplies Unavailable at Village Mayors’ Offices:
Emergency Shelters: Emergency Shelter Update:
Green Waste Disposal Updates:
The Government of Guam’s green waste transition sites are open for residential green waste disposal. Each site is operational 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week. These sites will accept only green waste, vegetative waste, and yard trimmings. All other disaster debris including, but not limited to metallic waste, white goods, bulky household waste, household hazardous waste, and household trash will be REJECTED.
For Residents of:
Agana Pool Area
Old Skate Park
Old Baseball field
West Santa Monica Ponding Basin & Astumbo Park
Baseball Field New
GWA Water Tank Area by Baseball Field
BIll Muna Baseball field parking lot
Next to Toto Baseball Field
Public Easement across Mayor’s Office
DYA Cottage Home on Vicente Castro Street
Ypao Point – Right side behind Archbishop Circle
U.O.G. Northern Farm, Wusstig Road Yigo
Baseball field on Jose B. Sudo Street
GSWA Service Update:
The Guam Solid Waste Authority (GSWA) will be providing free trash collection services to all residents, including those who are not registered customers of GSWA.
GSWA urges the community to take not of the following important information regarding trash collection services and other updates related to GSWA operations and typhoon recovery efforts which will be in effect for the next two weeks:
Temporary Suspension of Curbside Recycle and Bulky Waste Collection:
Residential Transfer Stations (Harmon, Hågat, and Malojloj):
Replacement Trash Carts:
Due to the increase in waste volume and several roads still blocked by typhoon debris, some delays may occur. Collection routes will also be coordinated with the Department of Public Works and the Guam Power Authority as those agencies are conducting work along roads and to avoid any conflicts or disruptions during the recovery process.
Please visit the GSWA website for further updates and announcements or contact GSWA Customer Service by phone at 671-646-3111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real time Informational Sources:
Naval Base Guam Updates: US Naval Base Guam | Facebook
Anderson AF Base Updates: Andersen Air Force Base, Guam | Facebook
Joint Region Marianas Updates: Joint Region Marianas | Asan Guam | Facebook
MCB Camp Blaz Updates: Marine Corps Base Camp Blaz | Facebook
Naval Hospital Guam Updates: U.S. Naval Hospital Guam | Facebook
Defense Finance and Accounting Service Information on Evacuations Outside the Continental US:
Download the FEMA App
Evacuation Tips | Ready.gov
Evacuation Entitlements Brochure
Joint Travel Regulations- Chapter 6: Evacuation Travel